Monday, March 9, 2009

Departure

Hello internet,

It is with great joy that I can finally say that I will be going to Kenya. God has opened the doors and I will be leaving Chicago on March 11 to arrive in Kakamega, Kenya on March 13. It will be a long flight, but i am excited to finally be able to go and start the ministry that God has in store for me there. I am excited to meet the youth of Kenya and work with their leaders.

A lot of people have asked:
1. Will I have the interent? Yes
2. What is your address? I don't know yet, but will put it up on the blog when I do.

If you do want to contact me, which i hope you do, you can email me, message me through the blog, or through facebook.

I look forward to letting you know more about Kenya once I am there. Please pray forr:
-Safe travels
-Easy transition
-Communication
-For me to be on the same page as the Officers (pastors) in Kenya
-That God would prepare me to be stretched and to grow

Thanks,
The Very Excited Justin Rose

No comments: