Tuesday, June 30, 2009

changing things up

So for the last couple of days I have been thinking about changing the way that I do blogs a little bit. I know that people seem to enjoy my current style of Blogging, but i am going to try something a little bit different, and see if it works.

So this is what i am going to do: I am going to use this blog to post some of my thoughts, things I've been reading, little blurbs on things, and the such. I will try to add at least something small every few days. Then one to two times a month (like i have been doing before) I will put up a big report of what i have been up to.

Does that sound like it will be ok? I think it sounds alright.

So instead of contacting people via email and facebook whenever I update, since I plan to update more often, I will only do so when I write the longer report things.

What do you think? Do you think that this could work?

much love,
Justin

No comments: